This week’s topic is “Finish My Sentence“.
- The greatest feeling in the world is when I: Accomplish something I didn’t think I could do.
- The one thing that I misplace more than anything is my: Previous blog file that I’d like to refer to/re-share. My filing is a mess up in here y’all.
- When I am stressed out, the one item/person/thing that always makes me get back to feeling okay is: I’ll let you know when that happens. Ziggy is my go-to for all that stuff of course, but sometimes feeling okay is beyond his ability to heal.
- When I am sick, the only thing I want is: To be left strictly alone. And for the most part I’ve achieved that. Now the tricky bit is finding anyone to help if I’m sick enough to need intervention.
- Whenever I feel like I am procrastinating, I fix it by: Putting on the
grandmaelderly-ish old lady panties and just DOING IT. Nike ™ had the right idea with that ad campaign of “Just Do It!”